FreiwilligenAgentur Mitte in English
Since April 2004, we have been connecting people seeking volunteer opportunities to non-profit organisations that are looking for volunteers.
Our aim is to enable individuals that are interested in volunteering to find volunteer opportunities that suit their interests, motivation, availability and location.
In addition, we use our various channels to provide information about community service initiatives and we answer common questions about volunteering in Berlin.
Our offer for you:
- We provide information about available volunteering opportunities.
- We advise individuals interested in volunteering on how they can help.
- We help you to find a suitable organisation or program where you can volunteer and match you with a role.
- We support non-profit organisations and the Citizens' Initiative in Berlin Mitte in their search for volunteers.
- Furthermore, our agency encourages the exchange of experience between non-profit institutions and volunteers.
- We offer training courses for example in: moderation skills, time management and a lot more at the Adult Education Center (Volkshochschule)in Berlin-Mitte.
Would you like to volunteer, gain new experience or pass on your knowledge to others? We are happy to advise you on all open questions and help you to find suitable volunteering opportunities.
We maintain a database with over 180 different activities where non-profit organisations are in need of support. We can therefore provide you with an overview of how, where and when you can get involved. There is something for everyone!
Please tell us about your experiences and your field of interest, so we can connect you to a suitable activity. To get in touch, you can fill out our online form and come to our consultation hours (appointment required).
Alternatively, you can set up an appointment by sending us an email using the address: email@example.com